Hello folks, do you like books? You want to get some? Then, here are some recommendations from me. I read these books recently and found them exciting.
Here’s the list and a shorter version of the book reviews. If you want to see the reviews in detail scroll down.
- Magic tree house – the series – Fun, adventurous and many riddles to solve.
- Fly Away – Story of a swan. Great father and daughter relationship. Dangerous and mysterious. Bird lovers will love this.
- Books by Roald Dahl. Charlie and the chocolate factory – Funny and mysterious experiment in this specific book. Charlie and the great glass elevator is also a nice read.
- Bunny Rabbit – Beautiful story of a magical white bunny.
- Thea stilton– Mysterious, clues to solve and a little info too about places and things.
- Diary of a wimpy kid – Jaw-dropping witty! You have to read it to know what I mean! Suitable for all ages. (yes, even adults will enjoy it!)
Books I recommend in this series: The Third Wheel, The Last Straw
1. Thea stilton the series. By Thea Stilton
I loved this series, but there are some specific books that I think stood out for me:
Thea stilton and the prince’s emerald: – This specific book I liked because of the characters. The confidence they have. The group’s name is the Thea sisters! When the Thea sisters’ friend Ashvin is in trouble, they rush to his rescue in India! Ashvin has been working to return the monkeys living in the city to their natural jungle environment. But the monkeys have suddenly started stealing jewels! And so the team has to solve the terrible theft.
Don’t you think the way some words are highlighted in different colors and fonts make it look cool.?
The next cool series in Thea stilton is: Thea stilton and and the secret city.
The story of this book is totally history. Because the Thea sisters are on an adventure to find a secret city inside dark caves, and the secret city is made of pure gold. Please read this book too.
2. Diary of a wimpy kid (series) – By Jeff Kinny
I like the diary-like look and feel of the book pages. Also, the comic strips on every page make it eye-catching.
This is a wonderful series. It’s filled with all sorts of funny incidences in the life of Greg – a boy in middle school. Greg writes about weird friends, teachers, events, school days, his brother, Halloween parties and much more. This book makes me laugh so much that my sides hurt.
3. The Magic Tree House (series) – By Mary Pope Osborne
I love many books in this series by Mary Jack and annie – the main characters – are brother and sister. They come to know a magician (Morgan) who owns a big library. The magician allows Jack and Annie to point to a book and transfer them to the place and time (mostly – past) mentioned in the book. When Jack and Annie land in that place they need to solve a mystery and help people out.
I have read many books of this series, but so there are some specific books that i wonder were interesting. And those books are:
4. The Magic Bunny – By Sue Bentley
A girl finds a magical bunny rabbit, but some notorious predators are up to his chase. Can the rabbit stay hidden forever with the girl? Will she be able to save him?. There are many more great books in this series. But I haven’t read all of them. If i do I will share them with you.
5. Flyaway – By Lucy Christopher
Oh my, this book was just wonderful, and wonderful is the word I can say a hundred times. A 13-year old girl, Ila, and her father are bird lovers. Every year they go to the lake to witness a flock of migratory swans. But, something goes wrong and one young swan needs to be saved. At the same time, Ila’s father gets too sick and has to go to the hospital. This book is also about the friendship between Ila and a boy named Harry who she meets in the hospital. He’s kind and curious. But has cancer. Can Ila save her father? Can she save the swan? Will Harry survive Cancer? You should not miss this book.
What book/s are you reading right now? Do share in the comments section.
P.S. Even though it was a long post, I enjoyed writing every bit of it. Clicking the pictures of the inside pages was fun too. This is the first time I’ve written such a long post – I’ve spent the whole day today on this. Infact, as I finish this, I’m going to rush off to play because it’s pretty late. My friends would be waiting. See you!